Why Choose Wood, Faux Wood or Composite Shutters?
Our custom Plantation Window Shutters add a touch of class, timeless style, and aesthetic beauty to any environment. When comparing the many window treatment options available, shutters are considered by many to be the all-around best and most complete solution. It’s like adding fine furniture to your windows. Shutters are also the ONLY window covering that actually add coveted resale value to your home!
Our beautiful interior shutters are a great addition to any home. They are available in real wood, composite, and durable faux wood for your various needs and tastes. Different louver sizes include 2-1/2” for a more traditional look, 3-1/2” for a more contemporary look, and 4-1/2” for the ultra-modern look. With an impressive selection of options and upgrades, shutters truly add elegance and sophistication to any home.
- Provide a very decorative, timeless look
- Operable louvers allow you exceptional privacy and light control
- Provide excellent visibility—larger louvered shutters provide a virtually unobstructed view
- Our real wood shutters are made from the highest grade of North American hardwoods
- Our faux and composite shutters look like real wood, but their premium synthetic materials are able to resist high humidity areas, fading and cracking
- Superior design adds a layer of extra insulation to your windows, keeping heating and cooling costs down for greater energy savings
- Heavy-duty construction ensures long life
- Perfect solution for large windows, specialty shapes, and arched windows
- Cordless to ensure child and pet safety
- We can match any paint color or wood finish to complement your decor
- Shutters are the ultimate window covering choice for increasing the value of your home, since they are actually considered a fixed part of the home, and not an accessory.